Pages

January 10, 2009

tomorrow is a big day.  LifeSpring's first monthly worship service at Bulloch Academy at 10"30am.
You can get directions at www.lifespringeffect.com

Those who are volunteering, here is the schedule.
7:30 am Building unlocked and band starts set up.
7:30 all teams can begin setting up their areas if necessary
9:30  All volunteers to meet in worship area for last minute instructions and prayer.
9:35   Worship team does "Que. to Que." (this is a "Dry run" of music and stuff to make sure we know what and who the Que. for the next item in the worship service)
10:00 everyone to their areas with smiles 
10:25   5 minute countdown begins
10:30 WORSHIP BEGINS

invite a friend and lets have a great time together.
dorsia


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dorsia
    I found your email blog in my Junk File. I have now moved it to my inbox so you will be hearing from me. I have enjoyed reading the blogs so far and gosh does it make me miss you.

    ReplyDelete