Pages

April 6, 2010

Monday morning "reflections"

  • Thank you to all the volunteers who served to make this the best Easter Service @ LifeSpring ever. The service was AWESOME. A great time of worship, teaching, & meeting new people. WOW!
  • 2 people responded by trading in their “old life” for a “new life” offered by Jesus. I look forward to speaking with them personally this week.
  • 10 people expressed interest in joining one of our LifeGroups, and 6 others asked to help serve on other volunteer teams.
  • We celebrated Jake Palmers 10th birthday by the congregation singing “Happy Birthday” and just celebrating his life. I KNOW this was one of the answers to the WWJD question (What Would Jesus Do?)
  • I was so glad to see so many “LifeSpring” High School & College Students bring their families with them to church. It was good to meet these parents and see the joy on their faces as they worshiped with their children.
  • Our Worship team, Production Team, band, greeters, & hospitality teams all brought their “A game” on Easter. I have got to “step it up” as their pastor… I love the challenge.
  • After declining several offers for Easter lunch, my family – all 5 of us – went out to lunch together for our own “Family Time”, and it was GREAT! I have the most fantastic children. They’re so witty and loving. They are/have grown into some wonderful adults. I look forward to seeing the impact they are making on the Kingdom of God.
  • God had blessed me with a passionate and diverse group of volunteers and staff that are excited about loving and serving others as Jesus did… Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment