Ok, Here is some thoughts on Mark Chapter 2
- Vs. 6 says “now some teachers of the law were sitting there, …”
Yet, Vs. 2 tell us that there was basically standing room only inside and outside because of the Jesus was preaching the word to them…
I guess these teachers of the law had some power or prestige to get to the sitting area of this meeting
- Vs. 10 tells us the reason behind why the paralytic was healed… “that you may know the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”
- Vs. 17 tells another reason that Jesus came … “not to call the righteous, but sinners”.
- I get the illustration about the “unshrunk” patch on a hole in a shrunken cloth…but I had to look it up to find out about the wine skins… reply back to this post and I will send you what I found out…petty cool stuff… has to do with the fermentation process.
- Vs.28…Jesus says he is Lord even of the Sabbath.