Pages

November 18, 2009

15 minutes of Mark 2

Ok, Here is some thoughts on Mark Chapter 2

- Vs. 6 says “now some teachers of the law were sitting there, …”

Yet, Vs. 2 tell us that there was basically standing room only inside and outside because of the Jesus was preaching the word to them…

I guess these teachers of the law had some power or prestige to get to the sitting area of this meeting

- Vs. 10 tells us the reason behind why the paralytic was healed… “that you may know the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”

- Vs. 17 tells another reason that Jesus came … “not to call the righteous, but sinners”.

- I get the illustration about the “unshrunk” patch on a hole in a shrunken cloth…but I had to look it up to find out about the wine skins… reply back to this post and I will send you what I found out…petty cool stuff… has to do with the fermentation process.

- Vs.28…Jesus says he is Lord even of the Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment